As part of the Chancellor’s commitment to inclusiveness, engagement, and respect, the Chancellor meets regularly with a number of Community Advisory Committees. Members of these committees are appointed by the Chancellor and serve to provide insight and perspective into the interests they represent. The goals of these committees are to...
- Serve as a conduit of information between the colleges and the community
- Provide community inspired counsel and advice to the Chancellor
- Work with the Colleges to strengthen their relationships with the community
- Help the colleges identify community issues and proactively address concerns
- Work on projects that advance the Chancellor’s objectives
Through these partnerships, the Maricopa Community Colleges are better positioned to meet the educational and workforce needs of its citizens Committees meet quarterly with the Chancellor and College Presidents.
The committees established by the Chancellor in 2003, include:
- The African American Community Advisory Committee;
- The Asian Pacific Islander Community Advisory Committee;
- The Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender (GLBT) Community Advisory Committee;
- The Latino Community Advisory Committee;
- The Native American Community Advisory Committee.
Volume 1 - Volume 2 - Volume 3 - Volume 4 - Volume 5 - Volume 6 - Volume 7 - Volume 8 - Volume 9 - Volume 10 - Volume 11- Volume 12 - Volume 13